Saturday, November 5, 2011

Robin and Harley Catch You Jerking It

Busted! Collegiate cuties Robin and Harley just cornered you in their sorority room. Naked. With their undies scattered all over the bed. And your laughable little dick in hand. You thought you could sniff around their panty hamper while they were out by the pool, huh, perv? Well, now they're gonna humiliate you for it. Robin is pointing her vid cam at your boner while Harley squirts out a big glob of body lotion. Can you guess how they're gonna humiliate you?
Now at Humiliatrix.com http://humiliatrix.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I am a loser and I know my place!to give to hot girls at Humiliatrix all my money for they can be sexy for their lovers and laugh at me showing me their middle finger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg what are they going to do ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't imagine what they are gonna do ! o.0

    ReplyDelete