Saturday, October 29, 2011

What Humiliatrix Fans are saying on Twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/humiliatrix

"oh yes princess, I love your site, i just wish more nerds got humiliated by cheerleaders,sph,spanking,forced panty,wedgie,etc."


"You're so mean, Princess, but that's why we can't get enough of You. <curtsey>"


" I love your work princess your fellow princesses are the hottest on the web id give anything to be the one they are humilating."


"gulp princess tessa would make me tremble just by acknowledging me, let alone punishing me *blushes*"


" I don't know why these so called men even try to deny your power over them Princess or try to kid themselves there sissys"


join the fun, follow your Humiliatrix Goddess Melissa at http://twitter.com/#!/humiliatrix

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, I have a real life shoe shopping date next week with a dominant Foot Goddess who is letting me serve as her slave. I confessed to her my fetish for public humiliation and asked her to explore it further for her amusement. Do you have any suggestions about this? I will report to her any ideas you can offer.

    ReplyDelete