Monday, May 5, 2014

Letter From A Stupid Addicted Loser

Dear Melissa,
I am only starting to fully realize my submission and obsession for you. I spent my entire weekend jerking off to your videos. I had better things to do, opportunities to go out on Saturday night, and instead I stayed inside and jerked off. I spent all of Sunday putting off studying to jerk it to you and the princesses, and stayed up way too late. I thought I could sneak in a few hours of sleep and still get up to study for my 8 A.M. final. Instead I woke up early and lost control again. Another three puddles pulled out of me. I wasted my whole weekend and last minute study session in the morning tugging my dick for you. As I was sitting in my final feeling like a clueless moron, I knew you were right about me. And it made my dick hard to think about how I am stupid for you. At the end of the test, when I'd pretty much given up even trying, all I could think about was how much my dick hurt and balls were throbbing from my chronic jerking. But I couldn't wait to get home and jerk it again. Thank you for turning me into a chronic masturbator. Thank you for destroying me. I can't wait to resubscribe when I start my summer job.
--a stupid addicted loser

1 comment:

  1. I can certainly relate to how you spent your weekend, I've done the same. I must admit though I didn't have a final pending as you did. Princess Melissa along with several of the other Gorgeous Princesses can totally captivate you and it's a beautiful feeling. .

    ReplyDelete